Study: Hyaluronic acid treatment in the chin area
Are you interested in a facial aesthetic treatment with hyaluronic acid?
We are looking for women and men between 18 and 75 years of age who suffer from moderate to severe volume loss on both sides in the chin area for a clinical study.
Improve volume in the chin area
A well-defined chin area is an important component in the perception of facial attractiveness for both men and women. The effects of aging in the lower face are often reflected in the reduced contour of the jaw.
The degradation of skin tissue as well as deformation of the cheeks are typical age-related changes in the lower facial area, including the jawline. Such age-related changes can be corrected by plastic surgery to remove defects and imperfections. However, patients are increasingly seeking less invasive procedures, to limit postoperative complications and hasten recovery time. As an alternative, dermal fillers offer a non-surgical, temporary method of correcting the jawline.
Purpose of the study:
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy and safety of the product Yvoire Y-Solution, which is used for jaw contouring.
Treatment and duration of the study:
One injection on treatment day 1 and, if needed, follow-up treatment in week 4; after this, there will be regular check-up appointments to observe the effects of the treatment.
One injection in week 26 after re-evaluation of inclusion criteria and touch-up treatment 4 weeks later if needed; after this, there will be regular check-up appointments.
Maximum study duration per patient: 56 weeks.
You will receive free study-related treatment from our specialists and an expense allowance.
Who can participate in the study?
Men and women between the ages of 18-75
- who suffer from moderate to severe volume deficit on both sides of the jawline
Who cannot participate in this study?
Participants with an active or infectious skin condition (skin infection, inflammation, herpes, etc.) in the lower facial area, non-healing wounds, or scars
Participants with a volume deficit in the lower face due to a congenital defect, trauma, or abnormalities in the adipose tissue associated with immune-mediated disease
- Participants who are tattooed in the treatment area or who plan to be tattooed in the treatment area during the course of the study
- Participants with a beard of more than three days or excessive facial hair.
- Participants with permanent facial and neck implants or patients who plan to have a product implanted during the course of the study
- Participants who have received a semipermanent filler in the lower face within the 24 months prior to the first visit or who plan to undergo this sort of treatment during the course of the study
- Participants who have undergone temporary lower facial dermal filler treatment within the 12 months prior to the first visit or who plan to undergo such a treatment during the course of the study
- Participants who have participated in a different clinical study in the 3 months prior to thefirst visit
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women, as well as women who are planning a pregnancy
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mia Cajkovsky | Clinical Study Coordinator